DMCA Notice & Takedown Policy and Procedures - thickassporn.com
We take the protection of intellectual property rights very seriously. In order to uphold these rights, we comply with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act as per the following Notice and Takedown Policy.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, we will respond to reported claims of copyright infringement submitted to us that include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted material that is alleged to be infringed, or a representative list of materials in the case where multiple materials are alleged to be infringed.
- The location of the material which is claimed to be infringing copyright, including specific information such as the URL(s) that will enable us to locate the allegedly infringing material.
- Your postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement indicating your good faith belief that use of the disputed material has not been authorized by you as the copyright holder, by your agent, or by the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed material or are authorized to act for the owner and that all information in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of your authorized agent.
All DMCA notifications that do not include the foregoing information will not be responded to or acted upon.
Notices of claimed infringement should be sent to us through our contact form.
Please note that anyone who submits a false claim of copyright infringement may be liable for damages, court costs, and attorneys' fees under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Take Down Procedure
Any material on the website that is claimed to be infringing or is indicative of infringing activity by facts or circumstances will be removed from the site. All repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated, and we will take swift action to remove any infringing material pursuant to the procedures stated in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Users should regularly revisit this policy in order to stay informed of any such changes.