Privacy Notice - thickassporn.com
You agreement with and acceptance of the terms described in this policy is indicated by your access and use of the website. Do not continue to access or use the website if you do not agree with or accept these terms.
We do not intend this website for the use of persons who are under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information or data about such persons.
We respect your privacy and are committed to the protection of your personal information that we may collect when you visit our website.
This policy applies to all versions of the website (desktop and mobile), to any applications authored by us and used to access the website content, and also to all correspondence between you and the website.
You may find links on our website to third-party websites or services. Please be aware that we are not responsible for third-party practices regarding the collection and sharing of personal data, and therefore we encourage you to read the policies of all websites you visit when you leave our site
Questions about this policy may be sent to us by way of our contact form.
Personal information we collect
We collect information about all users of our site. The type of information we collect differs for members and non-members and is described in the following:
A. Members - Users of the website who become members voluntarily provide us with such information as username, password and email address. You may also provide additional information in any communication with us. When you interact with the website, we collect data about your interests and preferences. We also gather technical data as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - We collect data from unregistered users (and members) of the website that includes your IP address, time zone and location, operating system and browser type and version, and other such technical information. We also collect information about your activities while browsing the website, such as which pages you view and how long you spend on the website.
Collection of information
We collect your data by way of the following:
Active Collection - You may provide us with your personal information directly by creating a user account on our site, by posting materials such as comments, or by requesting support, reporting issues or otherwise corresponding with us.
Use of personal information
The personal data collected by us is used for the following purposes:
- To provide the website and your ability to interact with the website's features
- For the provision of tailored website content and relevant advertising
- To perform research and analysis of data in order to maintain and improve the website
- To enable technical diagnostics for the optimum functioning of the website
- To enable us to communicate with you and provide customer support
- To ensure compliance with our terms of service and fulfill any legal obligations
Information we share
Your personal data is only shared with these parties and in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide necessary services, such as security, hosting or website functionality, and strictly for the purpose of providing those services
- Any person or company who assumes ownership of all or the majority of the business assets, which may occur in the case of merger, sale, restructuring, bankruptcy, or other such proceeding
- Law enforcement, regulatory bodies, government agencies or other authorities for compliance with applicable law and the protection of our rights and the rights of other individuals or entities
Your legal rights
You can contact us in regard to the exercising of your rights concerning personal information. These rights include access, correction, restriction, and deletion. Furthermore, you have the right to request a copy or transfer of your information, object to the processing of it, or withdraw your consent for its use.
Transfer of information to other countries
By using the website, you agree to the possibility of transfer, storage, and processing of your information, by us or third-party service providers, to and in countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and/or be outside the European Economic Area.